Microsoft today pushed Windows 10 Build 16299.431 (10.0.16299.431) as cumulative update KB4103727 to those on Fall Creators update on version 1709.
The changelog for the Build 16299.431 mentions fixes, Known Issues, and security updates.
Windows 10 mobile Build 16299.431 Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue in Internet Explorer that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios that involve multiple visits to a web page.
- Updates Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge to respect the video preload flag in certain scenarios.
- Addresses an issue on AMD platforms that causes intermittent loss of USB port functionality after resuming from Hibernate (S4).
- Increases the user account minimum password length in Group Policy from 14 to 20 characters.
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from typing Hangul correctly with Microsoft’s Korean IME in Microsoft Word Online.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from selecting a Microsoft add-in on a second monitor.
- Addresses a known issue in KB4093105 that may cause the message “We couldn’t download Windows Mixed Reality software” to appear on some Windows 10 Mixed Reality devices.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Device Guard, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, Windows Hyper-V, Windows virtualization and kernel, HTML help, and Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Known issues in this update
|Some non-English platforms may display the following string in English instead of the localized language: ”Reading scheduled jobs from file is not supported in this language mode.” This error appears when you try to read the scheduled jobs you’ve created and Device Guard is enabled.||Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.|