Microsoft today pushed Windows 10 Build 17134.471 (10.0.17134.471) as cumulative update KB4471324 to those on the latest April 2018 update or on Windows 10 version 1803.
The changelog for the Build 17134.471 mentions many more fixes, improvements, and security updates. The latest update addresses an issue that may prevent the use of the Seek Bar in Windows Media Player when playing specific files. This issue does not affect normal playback.
Windows 10 Build 17134.471 Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue that may prevent the use of the Seek Bar in Windows Media Player when playing specific files. This issue does not affect normal playback.
- Addresses an issue that may cause some users to see a blue or black screen and receive the error code, “System thread exception not handled.”
- Addresses an issue with Microsoft Intune that causes devices to be incorrectly marked as not compliant because a firewall incorrectly returns a ‘Poor’ status. As a result, the affected devices will not receive conditional access compliance approval and may be blocked from access to corporate resources such as email.
- Addresses an issue that may cause some custom Start menu layouts to display incorrectly.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Authentication, Windows Wireless Networking, and Windows Kernel.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.