Microsoft today released Windows 10 PC/Mobile Build 15063.1088 (10.0.15063.1088) to everyone on Creators update (Windows 10 Version 1703). Cumulative update KB4103731 brings this build and is available to install.
Read the full changelog below. You can check the update availability by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Windows update–>Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 15063.1088 (KB4103731) Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue in Internet Explorer that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios that involve multiple visits to a web page.
- Updates Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge to respect the video preload flag in certain scenarios.
- Addresses an issue with the Aptil 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from typing Hangul correctly with Microsoft’s Korean IME in Microsoft Word Online.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from selecting a Microsoft add-in on a second monitor.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Device Guard, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, Windows Hyper-V, HTML help, and Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, see the Security Update Guide
Windows 10 Build 15063.1088 (KB4103731)) Download link:
You can download the cumulative update for your PC by clicking here.