Microsoft is pushing a new cumulative update to Insiders in Slow Ring running Windows 10 Build 14295 currently. The update KB3156425 includes fixes to enhance the functionality of Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 14295).
This cumulative update for Windows 10 Insider Preview fixes the following vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3148528 MS16-048: Security update for CSRSS: April 12, 2016
- 3148538 MS16-046: Security update for secondary logon: April 12, 2016
- 3148541 MS16-040: Security update for Microsoft XML core services: April 12, 2016
- 3148522 MS16-039: Security update for Microsoft Graphics Component: April 12, 2016
- 3148532 MS16-038: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: April 12, 2016
- 3148531 MS16-037: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: April 12, 2016
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 Insider Preview update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 21.0 MB and the package for the x64 version is 43.7 MB.
How to get this update
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
There are no prerequisites for installing this update.
You have to restart the computer after you apply this update.