Facebook has quietly introduced Facebook Watch TV app for users on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One.
The new Facebook Watch TV app is available for download from Microsoft Store and brings all your favorite entertainment, sports, news, and creator videos right on your desktop screen as well as the console.
With Facebook Watch , you can catch up on original shows, videos from friends and Pages you follow, top live videos, recommended videos, and videos you’ve saved — all in one place.
How to download and set up Facebook Watch TV app on Windows 10
- Go to Microsoft store and download the app on your PC.
- Once installed, open the app and click on login button.
- On your PC, open a browser and navigate to https://facebook.com/device (You may have to sign-in to Facebook first)
- Enter the code shown in step 2 above and click continue.
- Once verified, the app will automatically log you in.
- Now you can start browsing all the videos posted on Facebook for you to consume however you like.
Along with video reactions and share feature, the app also allows you to search for specific videos using the “Search” tab in the main menu.
The app works very well overall and is a great addition to Microsoft Store on Windows 10 and Xbox One.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.