HP has today launched two new HP Pavilion All-in-Ones in 23.8″ and 27″ diagonal displays with an edge-to-edge display or a micro edge display option on select models. It further reduces the border 75 percent for more viewing area compared to the edge-to-edge display. Read on for features, pricing and release date.
The micro edge display tilts from -5 degrees to 25 degrees while the edge-to-edge display tilts from 0 to 25 degrees for a comfortable viewing experience. IPS displays are available in Full HD4 or Quad HD12, with optional touch and audio custom-tuned by experts at B&O PLAY adds dynamic sound on the two front firing speakers for a truly immersive experience.
- The new open framed stand creates a light design and the sleek profile with ports hidden on the chin and back to maximize desk space. On select models, the HP Pavilion All-in-Ones now offer an HP Privacy Camera that will only pop up via a spring mechanism when in use and can be pressed in to disable both the camera and microphone as a privacy safeguard.
- Intel® Pentium® or up to 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor10 options with optional NVIDIA® GT® 930A graphics or 7th generation AMD up A10 processor11 options.
- 1TB8 with options up to 3TB9 for storing photos, files, games and movies. Customers can also choose a hybrid drive options with up to 1TB9 SSHD.
- Memory up to 16GB.
- Optional Intel® RealSense™ Camera2 on select models for enhanced security through face authentication with Windows Hello3. It also enables gesture control apps to provide new ways to interact with the PC.
Pricing & Release Date:
- The 23.8″ diagonal HP Pavilion All-in-One is planned to be available on HP.com and select retailers on July 10 with a starting price at $699.99.
- The 27″ diagonal HP Pavilion All-in-One is planned to be available on HP.com and select retailers on July 3 with a starting price at $999.99.