Microsoft has now pushed Windows 10 Build 14393.693 to non-insiders on Production version 1607. The cumulative update that brings this build is KB3213986. The last Windows 10 Build for non-insiders was Build 14393.576.
Read the full changelog and known issues of this update. You can download the MSU files for this CU by following the links provided below.
Windows 10 Build 14393.693 Changelog & Known Issues:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved the reliability of Groove Music playback in the background, App-V, video playback and Remote Desktop.
- Addressed issue where after successful fingerprint authentication on a device with the screen off, the screen does not turn back on.
- Addressed issue where only one input device works when you connect two similar input devices to the same machine.
- Addressed issue in the App-V Connection Group that allows users to have access to pieces of functionality that they were not designated to for access.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from selecting multiple certificates simultaneously through the UI.
- Addressed issue where the Request Control function does not work with Remote Assistance if the user being assisted is on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Addressed issue that prevents a smart card module from pairing with a contactless smart card reader.
- Addressed issue with license conversion of Server Core from evaluation version to a retail version.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from opening Internet shortcut (.URL) files with Internet Explorer when Enhanced Protected Mode is enabled.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from logging on if a device has been away from the corporate network over a period of time.
- Addressed additional issues with Microsoft Edge, clustering, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, input devices, facial recognition, Logon, Hyper-V, PCI bus drivers and Windows Kernel.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Known issues in this update
|The Cluster Service may not start automatically on the first reboot after applying the update.||Workaround is to either start the Cluster Service with the Start-ClusterNode PowerShell cmdlet or to reboot the node.|
|Users may experience delayed or clipped screens while running 3D rendering apps (such as games) on systems with more than one monitor.||To work around this issue please consider the following options: