London Midland is a UK based train operating company in England which is owned by Govia, and operates the West Midlands franchise.
Better late than never, the company has finally published an app on the Windows Store, bringing some joy to Windows Phone users. The London Midland On Track app supports Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile and is available as a free download.
London Midland On Track App features:
- Customise the app to save and display train times, service updates and platform information for regular journeys you make
- Check for live updates on all UK train journeys and plan your journey
- View live departure and arrival boards
- View updates for London Underground Tube routes
- Submit Delay Repay claims
- Look up station facilities and parking information
- Contact customer services
On a similar note, Southeastern railways has also released an for Windows Phone users. The company has been running train service between London and Kent and parts of East Sussex since 2006, and claims to be the UK’s first domestic high speed service with Javelin trains.
Southeastern On Track app features:
- Personalised dashboard for your regular journeys
- Live departure and arrival boards
- Station facilities and parking
- Tube updates
- Submit delay repay claims
Download Southeastern On Track app from Windows Store using store link below.