Microsoft has pushed a new update to its Edge browser for Android. The latest update version is 41.10 which brings some new features.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings support for 3D touch pop and peek, Blazing fast app start time and more.
Check the official changelog below and click on the app box to install it on your devices.
This release is packing lots of improvements based on your suggestions:
– 3D touch pop and peek
– Find in page (it’s in the “…” menu)
– Set Outlook app to open links in Edge (in Outlook settings)
– Share links to Edge from other apps via the share sheet
– Choose the content region for the news feed on the New Tab Page (go to Settings->New Tab Page to customize this)
– Open new tab in the background when you long press on a link
– Blazing fast app start time
You can download the updated app from the link given below.