Microsoft today has released a new build to the Xbox insiders in Preview Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The new update brings a new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1910 systemcan read the official changelog below.
Movies & TV
- Fixed an issue where when resuming content there would be no audio and the video playback would be slightly faster.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Fixed an issue where the Game Pass Welcome page would fail to load content.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to play an audio CD via the “Play Disc” icon in the Guide when the disc is inserted.
- Some users have reported that when the content does not load when they attempt to open a new Message or Notification/Alert that appears on the dashboard or in the Guide.
- Note: If you encounter this issue, be sure to indicate whether it was a Message or a Notification/Alert that was not loading content in your feedback description.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.