Microsoft has released a new cumulative update(KB4530715) for PCs running Windows 10 1809. Taking the version to Build 17763.914., the cumulative update comes with plenty of bug fixes and no new features. You can see the changelog below.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates to improve security when using external devices (such as game controllers and web cameras).
- Updates an issue in which the Microsoft Store might fail to open on Windows on Arm.
Improvements and fixes
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue with diagnostic data processing when a device has the Diagnostic data setting enabled and set to Basic.
- Addresses an issue in which the Microsoft Store might fail to open on Windows on Arm.
- Security updates to Windows Virtualization, Windows Kernel, Windows Peripherals, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, and Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.