Microsoft Teams app for iOS has received an update in the App Store for iPhone and iPad. The latest update, version 1.0.12, brings quite a few new features plus the usual improvements, bug fixes etc.
For iOS, the app now supports video calls which will let you talk face to face with another team members. You can now also create channels, and add or remove members from the team.
In case of groups, new members can be added to an already existing group chat, and if needed rename the group as well. There are several improvements with respect to the media such as images, files etc.
Here’s what’s new in version 1.0.12
- Connect face to face using immersive video calls
- Tailored user experience for iPad
- Easily add or remove team members
- Create new channels
- Rename group chats and add new members to existing chats
- Improved image viewer lets you zoom and pan easily
- Improved support for previewing files in conversations
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams is a chat-centered workspace available as part of the commercial Office 365 subscription, and lets you quickly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together.
Download the app from App Store below.