The third party YouTube app MyTube Beta for Windows 10 devices is getting a new update for Windows 10 Mobile, PC and Xbox One. The latest update version is 126.96.36.199.
In terms of changes, the latest update fixed the issue where pressing the previous button in the OS media controls might go to the previous song, rather than restarting the current song Check out the full changelog below.
What’s new in this version
New in 3.1.8 ========
– Fixed issue where pressing the previous button in the OS media controls might go to the previous song, rather than restarting the current song
– Fixed issue where the app would crash while changing the thumbnail during background audio playback or casting
– Fixed issue where videos would always render with a MediaPlayerElement when ICompositionSurface was selected in settings
– (PC/Mobile) Fixed bug where the video page pivot header would appear white on the light theme
– (PC/Mobile) Fixed bug where thumbnail wouldn’t appear in-app while using DLNA casting
– (PC/Mobile) DLNA device search time increased from 7 seconds to 15 seconds
– (Xbox) Fixed issue where search page would automatically search on navigation, with nothing entered into the text box
– (Xbox) Added support for the rewind and fast forward buttons on the Xbox One media remote
– (Xbox) Suggestions while tyyping on search page
You can download the updated app from the link given below.