Office for Windows is receiving a update in the Beta Channel for the Office Insider Program.
Version 2105 (Build 14014.20002) is available for download and introduces the ability to import, shape and refresh data from dynamic arrays in the current workbook in Microsoft Excel.
Changelog | Version 2105 (Build 14014.20002)
Import data from dynamic arrays
You can now import, shape and refresh data from dynamic arrays in the current workbook.
- We fixed an issue to support backward compatibility with older versions of Excel. The issue may cause a file that is saved in a more recent version of Excel fail to load properly in older versions of Excel due to functions such as IFERROR and XLOOKUP added to Excel since Office 2007.
- We fixed an issue where some files would occasionally fail to open in Protected View.
- We fixed an issue that caused the status bar to not indicate a Ready state for some users.
- We fixed an issue that caused name resolution to fail when sending on behalf of another user and resolving against an address book that is not the Global Address List.
- We fixed a issue where placeholder text was clipped in comments when using right-to-left languages.
- We fixed an issue where hyperlinks including digits would be broken when composing a message in Outlook in a right-to-left language.
- We fixed an issue where some Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) did not render correctly.