Slack Beta for Windows updated with bug fixes and stability improvements. There are two updates available. Still the app is in beta stage, but the app is worth to try.
- Fixed a handful of display glitches with notifications on Windows 7 or 8.
- Sometimes the taskbar icon would fall out of sync with notifications in the app. No longer!
- When the app started up on login, it would rudely appear front and center. Now the window remains tucked away in the taskbar, until summoned.
- In an effort to tidy up, we now clear notifications from the Action Center on Windows 10! Whenever you switch teams, we’ll clear out the notifications relevant to that team. (Love it? Hate it? Let us know!)
- Tamed an unruly crash on Windows 7 or 8 when changing display settings.
- Fixed a focus issue that was causing us to occasionally miss hotkeys, like the quick-switcher (gasp). Focus has been restored; quick-switch to your heart’s content.
- In the exceedingly rare case that you wanted to reload the app while editing a Post, the app would (sometime later) crash. Happily, this is no longer the case.
Source : Slack