Apart from Windows 10 Build 16296 for Fast Ring, Microsoft has also pushed new builds to insiders in Slow Ring. Mobile insiders in Slow Ring get the Build 15252 while PC insiders in Slow Ring get Build 16291. You can check below for the changelog of these two builds.
Build 16291 Changelog:
- Resume from phones to PC with Cortana: Cortana users can now resume articles, news from their iPhones and Android phones to PC from within the Cortana app. This exciting feature comes in addition to the existing features where users can sync reminders, notifications and SMS across their devices and stay connected on the go!
- We fixed an issue where sometimes after an upgrade Windows Update’s update history would be missing a listing for the feature update you’d just done.
- We fixed an issue where scrolling with touch or precision touchpads wasn’t working with the F12 Developer Tools.
- We fixed an issue where pin reset above lock (“I forgot my PIN”) would only work the first time the password was reset.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash if you added a Favorite to a Favorites folder and then immediately sorted that folder by name.
- We fixed an issue with the indexer from recent flights that could result in Outlook 2016 search failing to index the body of messages.
- We fixed a recent issue resulting in the Skype UWP app not being launched if it was minimized when you clicked an incoming call notification.
Build 15252 Changelog:
- This build includes all the improvements from KB4038788.
- In preparation for the release of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the product version number has been updated to 1709 just like PC.
- We fixed an issue where, on powering the screen off/on, high demand for CPU could cause several apps to crash. Background processing of photos is an example of high CPU demand. In a photo shoot session, you may have seen the Camera app crash.
- We fixed an issue with the Messaging app where conversation text was displayed incorrectly. Thanks to our Insiders that quickly highlighted this issue.