Intel has recently released a new DCH (Graphics) driver update for Windows 10 and Windows 11. The update brings performance improvements for both version of Windows via the Desktop Window Manager (DWM) improvements. You can read the full release notes of this Driver update below.
The Graphics driver update is available for 6th to 10th generation Intel Core processors families.
DRIVER VERSION: 126.96.36.1991
DATE: December 14, 2021
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
• Playability improvements for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary* in classic graphics mode on 11th Generation
Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
• Crash or hang seen in Battlefield 2042* (DX12), FIFA 21* (DX12) on 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
• Minor graphic anomalies seen in Shadow of the Tomb Raider* (DX11).
• Error message seen when running Rise of the Tomb Raider* (DX12) on Intel® Iris® Xe Discrete graphics.
• Stability improvements with Desktop Window Manager (DWM) on 6th generation Intel® Core™ Processors
through 10th generation Intel® Core™ Processors.
If you want to keep your PC updated with the latest drivers you can either manually download and install these drivers or use Intel’s Driver & Support Assistant to automatically install these driver updates. The updated driver version is 188.8.131.521 for Windows 10 and Windows 11 DCH drivers.
You can check all driver versions and their applicability by following the download link.