Forza fans, the time has come! Get in the driver’s seat and leave your mark on the tracks as Forza Motorsport 7 Demo is now available for download on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.
The players will also witness three unique racing experiences showcasing the depth and breadth of the experiences available in the game.
Forza is also revealing the “Voices of Motorsports” contributors that will be featured in Forza Motorsport 7.. This year’s list includes past and current racing drivers, automotive industry designers, automotive journalists and automotive personalities including:
- Charlie Turner – Editor-in-Chief of Top Gear Magazine
- Jonny Lieberman – Senior Features Editor at Motor Trend Magazine
- Josef Newgarden – Professional IndyCar Driver, (and newly minted 2017 Champion!) with Team Penske, and Forza Ambassador
- Katherine Legge – Professional Driver with Michael Shank Racing, participating in IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. IMSA driver, IndyCar driver.
- Ken Block – Professional Rally Driver with Hoonigan Racing Division, participating in FIA World Rallycross Championship, also a Forza Ambassador
- Kim Wolfkill – Editor-in-Chief of Road & Track
- Lyn St. James – retired Professional Driver in IndyCar and ChampCar series, Speaker
- Magnus Walker – Porschephile, Author, Serial entrepreneur, fashion designer, and original “Urban Outlaw”
- Mark Roberts – Chief Designer McLaren Automotive
- Matt Farah – Automotive Journalist, Podcaster and Founder of The Smoking Tire
- Pat Devereux – Automotive Journalist
- Pat Long – Professional Sportscar Driver with Wright Motorsports, participating in Pirelli World Challenge, also a Porsche Factory Driver
- Ralph Gilles – Head of Design for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Rutledge Wood – NASCAR Commentator with NBC Sports, and TV Personality
- Shannon McIntosh – Professional Driver, Racing Instructor and Forza Racing Championship host
- Tanner Foust – Professional Rally Driver with Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross (VARX), participating in Red Bull Global Rallycross, also a Professional Stunt Driver, TV Personality, and Forza Ambassador
Forza Motorsport 7 will be available as an Xbox Play Anywhere title (Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions included with single digital purchase at no additional cost) on Sept. 29 for Ultimate Edition owners and on Oct. 3 for Deluxe and Standard edition owners.