Microsoft Edge is the default browser on Windows 10, but many may still like to use the good old Internet explorer. In this tutorial we tell you can you activate and use Internet explorer 11 on Windows 10.
- Type “Change Program” in Cortana search box and then select “Program and Features” or “Change or remove a program”
- Now click / tap on “Turn Windows Features on or off”
- Now you can check the Internet Explorer 11 box in the pop-up Window
- Accept the prompt and follow the instructions
- You should have Internet Explorer 11 enabled on your Windows 10 running PC