Microsoft has now released CU KB3176931 that brings Windows 10 Build 14393.67 to Insiders in all Rings; Fast, Slow and Release Preview. Microsoft pushed the cumulative update to the RTM Build 14393 early morning today and you can download and install it now. We earlier reported about Build 14393.67 appearing on BuildFeed and leaking in a screenshot.
Changelog provided for Build 14393.67 by Microsoft mentions couple of fixes over the fixes Build 14393.51 brings. We have collated Build 14393.51 changes + additional changes provided by Microsoft in the below provided changelog. Keep in mind this changelog has both PC and Mobile fixes.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.67 Full Changelog:
- Addressed issue that causes significantly reduced battery life on Windows Phone when using Bluetooth with “Hey Cortana” feature enabled.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from completing the out-of-box experience (OOBE) with a local account using Korean characters.
- Improved reliability for Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue to keep pen click settings after updating to Windows 10 Version 1607.
- Addressed issue that may cause Windows 10 Mobile devices to hang after turning Bluetooth on and off very quickly.
- Security updates to Kernel Mode Drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Authentication Methods.