Microsoft has again updated the “Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11”. The update takes the Android subsystem version to 2208.40000.4.0. It brings improvements in UX for the game controls dialog, networking, security, input issues, general reliability, gamepad when using multiple apps and performance.
Microsoft has provided a changelog for the latest update of “Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11”. Read all the details below.
- Reliability fixes for App Not Responding (ANR) errors
- Improvements to input compatibility shims
- Improvements to scrolling (smoothness) in apps
- Usability Improvements to the Windows Subsystem for Android Settings app
- Startup performance improvements
- Fixed crashes when copying and pasting extremely large content
- UX improvements for the game controls dialog
- Improvements to networking
- General graphics improvements
- Improvements for gamepad when using multiple apps
- Improved performance of uninstalling apps
- Fixed video playback issue for apps
- Updated to Chromium WebView 104
- Linux kernel security updates