Microsoft will soon make Chromium Engine based Microsoft Edge available for Windows and it is under testing. But, the company today announced that Chromium based Microsoft Edge for Android is now available with Beta tag at Google Play store.
— Vishnu Nath 📱📱💻📲⌨️🚀 (@VishnuNath) March 24, 2019
The new Microsoft Edge for Android feels snappy and is feature-packed. Check all the features below and click on the download box to get it on your Android devices.
Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a beat.
Personalize Microsoft Edge for safe and fast web browsing
• Microsoft Edge uses AdBlock Plus to help block unwanted ads. Visit Settings > Content blockersto turn on.
• With Reading view you can reorganize content on a webpage to make it easier to focus.
• Try out Microsoft Rewards. Sign in with your Microsoft account, and search on Bing to rack up points and redeem them.
Save your passwords and save time
• Your passwords are safer with Microsoft Edge. Allow the browser to remember passwords, and you’ll save time when you revisit Favorites.
• With Microsoft Edge, it’s easy to find and manage your content with Favorites. Plus, you’ll find Reading list, History, and Books all in one place.
• Search fast and type less. Take a photo (or use an image on your camera roll) and try Camera search for fast results. Or, try Voice search to search the web. With Voice search you can ask a question or speak a prompt to search the web in more natural, familiar ways.
• Link your Android phone with your Windows 10 device and then >seamlessly sync content (like webpages) between devices.
Keep your browsing secure and private
• Your favorites, reading list and passwords are safely and securely synced across your devices, for a personalized browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
What do you think about Microsoft Edge?
Send feedback in the app. We want to hear from you!