Microsoft Edge has received a new update for iOS devices. The latest update version is 42.2.0 which brings some new features to the app.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings native Ad Blocker support for iOS, Split view support for iPad , Sync progress indicator for favourites and reading list and more.
Checkout the full changelog below.
Thanks for using Microsoft Edge. Here’s what’s new in this update:
• Content blocking with Adblock Plus is now available under Settings
• Split view support for iPad
• Add or edit top sites on the new tab page
• Sync progress indicator for favourites and reading list
• See organisation-managed favourites and internal web apps on Intune-managed work and school accounts
• Fixed an issue where some Bing.com users were not getting rewards for using Edge
• Performance improvements
You can download the updated app from the link given below.