Microsoft To-Do app has received a new update for iOS Insiders. The latest update build version is 1.36 (1807214932), which brings new features and fixes to the app.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings Smartlist improvements, UI improvements and also a number of fixes. Check out the full cahngelog below.
- New! Smartlist for important To-Dos
- The last selected list is restored when you open the app
- Fixed some issues with realtime
- Fixed “report abuse” not working
- Improved Single-sign-on which now also supports additional MS apps (Company portal, Edge, Yammer, Bing, ContinueOnPC)
- Polishing in tasks and detail view
- Reminder/Due date/Recurrence options are no longer selected automatically when opening the menu.
You can download the updated app from the link given below.