Microsoft To-Do app updated and brings several new features and improvements. Interestingly, the update is available on both Android and iOS. Otherwise, the latest update bumps the app version to 1.42 on iOS and 1.41.92 on Android.
Below is the official changelog:
- Improved: You now have the option to hide or show your completed tasks within the Important smart list.
- Fixed: With this update, we’ve smoothed out some kinks for a better sign in experience.
- Fixed: We’ve also made some small adjustments for a pixel perfect UI.
- The Planned smart list is now available on Android! Just open Planned for an overview of your scheduled tasks for today, tomorrow, the next 5 days and beyond.
- Dark theme is now more consistent across the app with support in search results and the widget!
- We’ve also added multiple widget support.
How many of you use Microsoft To-Do as your primary task-management tool? Do let us know in the comments section below.