Realarm app has received a new update to Windows 10 and Windows mobile devices. The latest update version is 188.8.131.52 which brings new features and fixes to the app.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings undo for deleted alarms and other minor fixes.
Check out the full changelog below.
• [NEW] Undo for deleted alarms
• [FIX] Other minor fixes
Those who don’t know about this app check out the features below.
- Multiple sounds for alarms – great to avoid getting used to the same sound
- Custom sounds
- Advanced repeat options
- Cortana support
- Backup to OneDrive
- You can skip alarm just for next occurrence
- You can control your alarms straight from Action Center
- Beautiful live tile
- Lock screen support
- Quick alarm for the fastest way to set an alarm in just 2 taps
- Custom snooze intervals
You can download the updated app from the link given below.
Developer: Viktor Szekeress