Acer has now officially unveiled an updated Swift 7 ultraportable laptop at the CES 2018. The updated 2018 Swift 7 comes with major improvements.
Acer claims that it’s the thinnest laptop in the world with 8.98 mm thickness. The Updated Swift 7 is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor, the Swift 7 provides incredible performance, a seamless Windows 10 experience and up to 10 hours of battery life.
Check out all the features below:
Swift 7 Features
- Unibody aluminum chassis and packs a 14-inch FHD IPS display with Acer Colour Intelligence.
- Powered by Windows 10 and designed for mobility, with an ultraportable design, all-day battery life, and a personal, trusted 4G LTE connection.
- Nano SIM card slot, the Swift 7 features eSIM technology, allowing download and activation of eSIM profiles
- Corning Gorilla Glass to protect them from any damage.
- Comes with seventh-generation Intel Core i7 processor along with Intel XMM 4G LTE connectivity
- Swift 7 provides incredible performance, a seamless Windows 10 experience and up to 10 hours of battery life
- 256 GB of PCIe SSD storage offers plenty of room to keep important files at your fingertips, while 8 GB of LPDDR3 memory keeps multitasking smooth and responsive.
- A fingerprint reader allows password-free and more secure sign-in through Windows Hello.
Price and Release Date:
The base model of Swift 7 is priced around $1,699 and It will be available in North America starting March 2018 while in other countries like Europe, Middle East, and Africa from April 2018.