Age of Empires®: Castle Siege has received a new update for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 mobile. The latest update version is 1.23. The latest update brings new content such as players cannot win or lose crowns from Smashdown Battles Retry Battles and more.
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege Changelogs:
• Players are now guaranteed at minimum 2 Silver and 1 Gold chests on each of their daily rolls Smashdown Battles:
• Once a week, players can get matched against a lower level inactive castle filled with loot
• Players cannot win or lose crowns from Smashdown Battles Retry Battles:
• Players will have the option to retry their own battles up to 3 times
• Players can post a retry battle every 24h to their Alliance
• Only one Alliance member may attempt each Alliance posted retry battle
• Players will not get to keep any loot from retry battles
• Fixed the bug where players were getting a pop up stating that a purchase had failed when they did not make any purchases. The message will no longer pop up.
• Fixed the bug where some players had trouble with achievements not properly registering or showing in accounts. Achievements will now show correctly.
• Fixed the bug where donating watch signal troops would reset the Alliance list. Players will no longer have to scroll after every donation.
• Fixed the bug where players were extending their time by nexting even though their time bucket was used up. Players will now be vulnerable to attack when scouting if their time bucket is used up.
• Optimized connection Android Launch
• Age of Empires: Castle Siege is now available for Android in Vietnam and Australia. It will be made available in other regions soon!
You can download the updated game from the given link below.