Microsoft has released a fresh new app in the App Store called Minecraft Stickers. As the naming suggests, this pack will let you send animated Minecraft stickers right from your conversations to make them extra crafty.
You can use the stickers with either iMessage or slap them on to photos/videos.
Stickers in this pack:
- Disgruntled creeper
- Alex and Steve ready for battle
- Exploding TNT
- Rejected iron golem
- A single diamond
- Flaming skeleton
- Enchanted diamond sword
- Zombie knocking on a door
- Pig in a minecart
- Rotten flesh – gross!
- Alex and Steve doing a high-five
- Pet wolf being simply adorable
- Sad ghast
- Animal taming hearts
- Diamond helmet
- Alex nodding
- Trotting ocelot
- Steve shaking his head
- Aggro’d enderman
- Alex with elytra wings
- Health bar decreasing
- A Villager going “Huh?”
- Cake getting eaten
Using Minecraft Stickers in iMessage
- Open Messages and pick a conversation.
- Then tap the App Store for iMessage icon next to the compose field.Here’s where you can see which iMessage apps you have installed, including any stickers you have.
- Just tap the sticker you want to add to the conversation.
Using Minecraft Stickers with Photos or Videos
To slap a sticker onto a photo, video or over another sticker, just touch and hold, then drag it to the location on the screen you’d like to place it. Before you release the sticker, you can use a pinch or swipe gesture to resize and rotate the sticker.
Find the app in the App Store below.