Insiders on Microsoft’s Windows IoT platform should be able to receive a new build as the company is pushing Build 15058 to users.
This new build packs no new feature and only improves on the reliability of the software.
New this build:
- Fixes to improve reliability
- When updating the IoT Default App may be uninstalled
- Network connectivity failures in MinnowBoard Max (MBM) firmware version 0.93. (Fixed in firmware version 0.94.)
- BluetoothLE paired devices may throw an exception and fail to function properly
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
To learn more and download the latest IoT insider build, head to this page