Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 14393.2125 (10.0.14393.2125) to everyone on Anniversary update (Windows 10 Version 1607). Cumulative update KB4088787 brings this build and is available to install.
There are fixes and security updates for various Windows components. Read the full changelog below. You can check the update availability by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Windows update–>Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 14393.2125 (KB4088787) Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses issue with printing XML documents with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer stops working when using F12-based developer tools.
- Updates legacy Document Mode cell visibility in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer is unresponsive in certain scenarios when a Browser Helper Object is installed.
- Addresses issue that causes online video playback to stop responding.
- Addresses issue where an AD FS server issue causes the WID AD FS database to become unusable after a restart. This might prevent the AD FS service from starting.
- Due to recent work with our antivirus (AV) partners, AV software has now reached a sustained level of broad compatibility with Windows updates. After analyzing the available data, we’re lifting the AV compatibility check for the March 2018 Windows security updates for supported Windows 10 devices through Windows Update. We’ll continue to require that AV software be compatible. Devices with known AV driver compatibility problems will be blocked from updates. We recommend that customers check installed AV software compatibility with their AV provider.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows Search component, Windows Desktop Bridge, Microsoft Graphics component, Windows Kernel, Windows Shell, Windows MSXML, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Installer, and Windows Hyper-V.