Before the arrival of Microsoft Office apps on Android, WPS Office was an undisputed king serving the Android ecosystem with their free Office suite. Microsoft Office did snatch a lot of their users by making available Microsoft Office free on Android.
Its time for WPS to retaliate; the famous free Office app which was until now available only on Android now can be downloaded on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. You can do a bunch of cool stuff with the Office suite including spreadsheet, presentation, memo and to name a few. If you want to take a glance at its features, here is how it does things:
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Txt), Google Docs, Sheets, Slide, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice;
- Supported file formats: doc, docx, wpt, dotm, docm, dot, dotx rtf, xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, csv, xml , et, ett, pdf, ppt, pot, dps, dpt, pptx, potx, ppsx Writer;
- Supports track changes, comments and spell check;
- Supports inserting, cropping and resizing images;
- Supports Find and replace Presentation;
- Dozens of new Presentation layouts, animation and transition effects;
- Supports inserting and editing shapes, text boxes, images, audios, videos, notes, charts and tables Spreadsheets;
- Open multiple worksheets at the same time;
- Complete predefined formulas;
- Supports inserting charts and pictures Docer Templates;
- An abundant resource of free templates to help you efficiently create word documents, presentations, and spreadsheets;
- Select your desired templates from Docer library to create your documents with ease;
- Subscribe to premium to use advanced features. Learn more on the www.wps.com.
Just to remind you, WPS also like Microsoft Office have a subscription plan for that you will get some advanced features and functionalities. Visit here to learn more.
Download WPS for Windows 10 from here.