Microsoft today pushed a new Windows 10 Mobile Feature2 Build 15240 to insiders in Fast Ring and it brought a couple of new features/changes with itself. You can read the full changelog by clicking here.
The Build also packs more fixes/improvements and also has some known issues that you may like to read before installing it on your insider phones. Read the Windows 10 Mobile Feature2 Build 15240 fixes and known issues below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15240 Fixes:
- We fixed the issue where trying to update Windows Store apps saved to your SD card resulted in an 8007000B error. Apps installed on SD cards should update without any issue.
- We fixed an issue where there was no icon shown for Windows Update for either new notifications or on the settings page under Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15240 Known Issues:
- Occasionally, Narrator speaks phrases in English rather than the chosen non-English language.
- There is a problem with the HP Elite X3 with wired docks where the portrait orientation setting is lost when the external display is disconnected and reconnected. A workaround for this is to reboot the phone after tapping the “OK” button instead of disconnecting and reconnecting. This workaround must be performed every time you connect to an external display you want to use with Continuum in portrait orientation.
- When installing or updating a Windows Store app, you may see error 80070057. As a workaround, you can get the latest app by uninstalling the older version of the app from your device and reinstall latest version from Store.