Microsoft has released a new Insider build for Office for Windows in the Beta Channel.
Office for Windows version 2104 (Build 13913.20000) is available for download and fixes issues around major Office applications like Excel, Access, Project and etc.
Changelog | Version 2104 (Build 13913.20000)
- We fixed an issue with support of GDI+ LineJoinMiterClipped in Office.
- We fixed a problem that was preventing the ability to paste as formulas on a protected sheet.
- We fixed an issue where in some cases running a SQL Server pass through query could result in an error message indicating that there was an “invalid cursor state.”
- We fixed an issue where if the date format is W4/4, the date picker may show the wrong day and year.
How to update newer versions of Office
- Open any Office app, such as Word, and create a new document.
- Go to File > Account (or Office Account if you opened Outlook).
- Under Product Information, choose Update Options > Update Now.Note: You may need to click Enable Updates first if you don’t see the Update Now option right away.
- Close the “You’re up to date!” window after Office is done checking for and installing updates.
You can also use the Update Options button to Disable Updates or to View Updates that were previously installed.