Microsoft releases Windows 10 Build 17763.104(KB4464455) for Insiders in Slow the Slow ring and the release preview ring which aims to bring more stability to the latest Windows 10 update.
We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update Build 17763.104 (KB4464455) to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. – Dona Sarkar & Brandon LeBlanc.
The cumulative update brings the following changes:
- We have fixed the issue where the incorrect details were being shown in Task Manager under the “Processes” tab.
- We fixed an issue where in certain cases IME would not work in the first process of a Microsoft Edge user session.
- We fixed an issue where in some cases applications would become unresponsive after resuming from Connected Standby.
- We fixed several issues causing application compatibility problems with 3rd-party antivirus and virtualization products.
- We fixed several issues with driver compatibility.
The cumulative update will eventually roll out to the public in the coming days with the above fixes.