Yesterday Microsoft has released a big update to the Windows Community Toolkit. The latest update version is 3.0 which brings new features and improvements.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings new controls and APIs in existing packages, new controls to access the Microsoft Graph, support for the new Edge WebView, and more. Check out the full changelog below.
- A new package for WPF and WinForms developers that includes the new Edge WebView
- A new package for all XAML UWP developer to enable usage of eye gaze APIs in XAML
- A new package for all .NET UWP developers to help in writing runtime API checks
- A new package introducing new controls to access the Microsoft Graph
- New controls and APIs in existing packages
- Fluent updates to existing controls with support for light and dark theme
- Updated documentation, including code examples in Visual Basic
- Many improvements and bug fixes
Checkout all the deatils regarding this update from here.