Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring. The Build version is 1907.190616-1920 and it will begin rolling out at 2:00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see a list of fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially.
This update continues to lay the groundwork for what’s to come in 1907, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
Today we will be enabling this new feature for flighting:
My Games and Apps – Download Queue Improvements
- We are adding new features in this build to the Download Queue in My Games and Apps today based on User feedback. You will now see the Estimated time to finish downloads appears in queue and Allow users to move titles in the queue up and down, not just move to front. Please test out these new features and provide feedback.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1907\18362.5033.190616-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 6/19/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 6/20/19
My Games and Apps
- Performance fixes to My Games and Apps.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.