Microsoft has released yet another Windows 10 Mobile Feature2 build for insiders in Fast Ring. The Build 15228 is now available to download and install. Keeping true to its non-Fall Creators update status, it doesn’t bring anything new to the table.
There are some improvements and fixes that it packs with itself. It brings Battery performance improvement by fixing a bug related to the camera app. It also fixes some bugs with the video player. There are more fixes that you can read in the full changelog provided below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15228 Changelog:
- We have fixed notifications (SMS, Calendar) with all Fitbit trackers.
- We have fixed crashes reported while using Photos app.
- We have fixed a deployment issue in where if an admin uses ActiveSyncCSP to provisioning email account on device running the Windows 10 Creators Update without providing a valid password, and the email server enforces a limited number of denied access retries, then the server will lock out the email account.
- We have improved battery performance by fixing a bug in a scenario where 30% more power was used during Camera app preview and capture mode.
- Some Insiders provided feedback that playing video on phone resulted in a black flash and/or stuttering when in landscape mode. We have fixed this issue.
- We have improved Bluetooth connectivity with Garmin Wearable devices.
- General improvement in reliability of phones by fixing top crash issues.