Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180129-1625 and it will begin rolling out at 10.00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see new features like Installation Progress in Guide in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1802.180129-162 Changelog:
Installation Progress in Guide
- In-progress installations are now visible from a tile at the bottom of the Guide. When selected, this tile opens a new interface showing items in the queue and their status, and allowing some basic functions like pausing or cancelling the installation.
- Fixed an issue which caused some elements in Profile to appear misaligned.
Home and Dashboard
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused unexpected crashes.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
- We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.