Office for Mac is receiving an update in the Beta Channel for the Office Insider Program.
Office for Mac Beta Channel Version 16.44 (20110306) is available for download and reinstates S/MIME encoding for outgoing emails and etc.
- S/MIME is available again in the latest Insider Fast build.
- Outlook will now warn users when they have the Zoom plug-in installed and recommend the supported Zoom add-in instead.
- Accounts – Fixed a bug where users were unable to add Google accounts to Outlook (Unsupported account error.)
- Calendar – Fixed a bug where links within an event location field were not clickable when viewing an event.
- Preferences – Outlook now correctly honors the language set in system preferences.
- Preferences – When new Outlook toggle is hidden via policy, Outlook now correctly hides the Try New Outlook menu entry.
- UI Bugs – Fixed certain Big Sur related UI issues in various parts of Outlook.
- Accessibility – Improved AX (VoiceOver) for AutoComplete fields when no results are found.
- IRM – Fixed a bug where new Outlook was allowing the editing of recipients in a Do-Not-Forward IRM email.