For owners of Xbox, Microsoft has just made Photos app available on your console. Photos app on Xbox will bring all your memories stored on OneDrive, for easy access across all of your devices.
The Photos app has been tailored for use on your Xbox. You can use your controller to browse through the collection, just as you would expect with your Photos app on Windows 10 PC or mobile device.
As a Universal Windows application, Microsoft Photos is showing up throughout the Windows ecosystem. We’re also releasing Photos for the Xbox, which allows you to browse media you have stored on OneDrive for access on all your devices. Use your controller to navigate your memories just as you would expect with our Xbox optimized user interface.
Photos app now has a refreshed UI, dark/light theme support, the ability to edit photos with the inbuilt photo editor, and the best of all, you can draw on images as well as the videos, thanks to Windows Ink. You can learn more about the new features here.
- Brings together photos from all your devices in one place using OneDrive.
- Browse through your photo collection by date, album, or folder.
- Create your own albums, view your albums from OneDrive, and share albums.
- Albums are created for you automatically, and you can edit them to add a personal touch (PC only).
- Enhances your photos with improvements to lighting, color, contrast, red-eye, straightening, and more. Compare the enhanced image to your original to see what you like best.
- A range of editing tools let you do everything from basic fixes to vignette framing, filters, and other effects.
- One app for both PC and mobile, adjusts to give you the best view for each device.
- What features would you like to see next? Let us know in Settings > Send feedback.
Download/update the app from Windows Store below.