Microsoft has now officially released a new update to the Windows 10 version 1809 and the version 1803.
OS Build 17763.832 with KB build KB4520062 is available to Windows 10 version 1809. The same comes as OS Build 17134.1099 with KB build KB4519978 for Windows 10.
Speaking of the changes and improvements, we get lots o bug fixes and some new improvements on board with the above two builds.
Build 17763.832 improvements and fixes:
Starting with update KB4497934, we are introducing functionality that allows you to decide when to install a feature update.
- Prevents blank tiles from appearing in the Start menu when you upgrade to Windows 10, version 1809 from any previous version of Windows 10. However, if you have already upgraded to Windows 10, version 1809, installing this update will not remove existing blank tiles.
- Updates an issue that causes the power consumption for a device in Connected Standby mode to be high.
- Updates an issue that might display a black screen at startup during the first sign in after installing an update.
- Updates an issue with Bluetooth that occurs when using certain audio profiles for extended periods.
- Updates an issue that prevents users from opening the print dialog in Internet Explorer to print a webpage.
- Updates an issue that causes the Settings app to stop working when you change a Theme.
- Updates an issue that might prevent a scroll bar from being selected in Internet Explorer.