Microsoft has today pushed a new cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators update. The update KB4034674 that brings Windows 10 Build 15063.540 is available for PCs running official Creators update aka Version 1703. While this update is now available OTA you can also download the update by following the links provided below.
As expected the cumulative update doesn’t bring any new changes and features. But there are a number of fixes and improvements that you may like to read in the changelog provided below.
Windows 10 Build 15063.540 Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where the policies provisioned using Mobile Device Management (MDM) should take precedence over policies set by provisioning packages.
- Addressed issue where the Site to Zone Assignment List group policy (GPO) was not set on machines when it was enabled.
- Addressed issue where the AppLocker rules wizard crashes when selecting accounts.
- Addressed issue where the primary computer relationship is not determined when you have a disjoint NetBIOS domain name for your DNS Name. This prevents folder redirection and roaming profiles from successfully blocking your profile or redirects folders to a non-primary computer.
- Addressed issue where an access violation in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature causes stop errors.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows shell, Common Log File System Driver, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please see the Security Update Guide.
Known issues in this update
|Installing this KB (4034674) may change Czech and Arabic languages to English for Microsoft Edge and other applications.||Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.|
KB4034674 Download links:
You can download KB4034674 by clicking here.