Microsoft has today pushed a new cumulative update Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1715 (10.0.14393.1715) to non-insiders on Anniversary update. The Build 14393.1715 is now available to download and install on Phones running Anniversary update aka version 1607.
As one can rightly guess this cumulative update only brings fixes and improvements. There are no new features or significant changes. Read the full changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1715 Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn’t clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where graphics render incorrectly.
- Addressed issue where some Windows clients receive a 0xc0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION error when trying to install drivers.
- Addressed issue where a race condition may cause a blue screen on the server when Windows Server uses IPSec.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer sometimes fails to display webpages correctly when a user installs Windows with the CopyProfile unattend setting.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Windows scripting, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and the Windows DHCP Server.