Apart from Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063.297 for Creators update non-insiders, Microsoft has also released a new Mobile update for Anniversary update non-insiders. Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1198 (10.0.14393.1198) is now available as the latest version 1607 build for Mobile.
As this is a cumulative update build, there are no new features / significant changes. The update only brings fixes and improvements. Read the full official changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1198 Changelog:
This security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where the PC Settings pages do not display the correct options after the installation of KB3213986 and a language pack.
- Addressed issue where fonts appear differently based on whether an app uses Graphics Device Interface (GDI) or GDI Plus.
- Addressed issue where applications that use msado15.dll stop working after installing security update KB4015550.
- Addressed issue that causes a device to become unresponsive when users try to enable end-user-defined characters (EUDCs).
- Addressed issue that causes a device to crash every time a user logs off from a remote session using a Virtual Desktop Agent (VDA).
- Addressed issue where changing the scaling setting of the display prevents DPI-aware tools (Notepad, MS Paint, etc.) from accepting input or drawing correctly when using the Japanese IME.
- Addressed issue that causes Windows Explorer’s CPU usage to be at 20% when an executable file is hosted on a file share and its Offline attribute is set.
- Addressed issue where Windows Event Forwarding between two 2012 R2 servers makes reports incompatible with third-party Security Information and Event Management software.
- Addressed issue where the BitLocker Drive Encryption wizard shows the “Choose which encryption mode to use” page even when the BitLocker GPO is enabled.
- Addressed issue where AppLocker fails to block binaries with revoked certificates.
- Addressed issue where a virtual machine (VM) loses network connectivity if the VM does not send Address Resolution Protocol packets for five minutes and the VM is connected to a wireless NIC.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of a VPN connection when using a computer with an integrated WAN card (cellular card).
- Addressed issue where multipath I/O did not properly restore service after the check condition “Illegal request, LUN not available (sense codes 05/25/00)” occurs.
- Addressed issue where a Stop 0x27 error occurs after a user provides the domain username and password.
- Addressed issue where users can create folders on a USB flash drive when “Deny write access” is set for Removable Storage Access.
- Addressed an issue where crash dump generation hangs at 0% on a system with over 750 GB of physical memory and Hyper-V enabled.
- Addressed an issue with a paging file space leak that leads Windows to a crash, blue screen, or data loss.
- Addressed issue that prevents access to a website when Automatic Rebind of Renewed Certificate and Directory Service Mapper are enabled.
- Addressed a crash in with the error code “0xc0000374 – A heap has been corrupted,” and requires a system restart.
- Addressed issue where Windows Defender anti-virus definitions, which are regulated by the network, prevent other updates (LCU, drivers) from being downloaded.
- Addressed issue that prevents Internet Explorer 11 from following redirects when the Include-Referer-Token-Binding-ID header is set to “true.”
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from a Web-application intermittently.
- Updated Internet Explorer 11’s New Tab Page with an integrated newsfeed.
- Deprecated SHA-1 Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 for SSL/TLS Server Authentication. See Advisory 4010323 for more information.
- Addressed additional issues with the Windows Shell, enterprise security, Datacenter Networking, storage networking, Internet Information Services, Active Directory, clustering, Windows Server, the client platform, and Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Windows COM, Windows SMB Server, Windows server, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.