As teased earlier, Microsoft has now pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 15031 to insiders in Fast Ring. The build however doesn’t bring any significant change for Phones. It brings a new share icon, new eMoji, a Keyboard settings change and lots of fixes and improvements. Read the full changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15031 Changelog:
- New Share icon: We’re introducing a new share icon. For apps that used the “share” font glyph in Segoe MDL2 assets should get the change automatically. You can read more about the change here.
- We also added the rainbow flag emoji to the keyboard. You can find it in the transportation and weather section.
- We’ve updated Keyboard Settings so that “Switch back to letters after I type an emoticon” is now off by default.
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile:
- We fixed an issue in recent Insider builds where certain calendar appointments could result in a Mail crash with every sync. This issue could also result in issues sending and receiving SMS.
- We fixed an issue where pausing a streaming track, for example in Groove Music, would result in no more re-buffering when playback is resumed, leading to choppy playback audio.
- We fixed an issue where text copied from a PDF in Microsoft Edge couldn’t be pasted.
- We fixed an issue where the ninja cats on the People and Animals page of the keyboard were displaying in two characters on the keyboard instead of the expected one.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might sometimes unexpectedly not rotate into landscape mode.
- We fixed an issue where, if the phone was connected to the PC, deleting an entire folder (without opening the folder) on the phone from the PC’s file explorer might not result in the folder actually being deleted on the phone. We also fixed an issue where (still connected to the PC) the phone might freeze for a short while after cancelling copying content to the SD card.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games with an explicit option to “exit game” unexpectedly taking a long time to close.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games were drawing up and to the left offscreen in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where receiving a notification while the phone was in your pocket could unexpectedly result in the screen turning on.
- We’ve improved reliability when handling malformed Gifs in XAML-based apps.
Read the full Windows 10 Mobile Creators update changelog by clicking here.