Microsoft has now started rolling out a new cumulative update Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063.414 (10.0.15063.414) to everyone running Creators update officially. It is also available for insiders in Release Preview Ring.
The build being a cumulative update doesn’t bring any new features and changes. It brings lots of fixes and improvements with itself. It also brings security patches for many Windows 10 components that may be applicable to Mobile too.
Read the full official changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063.414 Changelog:
This security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where the user may need to press the space bar to dismiss the lock screen on a Windows 10 machine to log in, even after the logon is authenticated using a companion device.
- Addressed issue with slow firewall operations that sometimes results in timeouts of Surface Hub’s cleanup operation.
- Addressed issue with a race condition that prevents Cortana cross-device notification reply from working; users will not be able to use the remote toast activation feature set.
- Addressed issue where the Privacy Separator feature of a Wireless Access Point does not block communication between wireless devices on local subnets.
- Addressed issue on the Surface Hub device where using ink may cause a break in the touch trace that could result in a break in inks from the pen.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer 11 may ignore the “Send all sites not included in the Enterprise Mode Site List to Microsoft Edge” policy when opening a Favorites link.
- Addressed additional issues with time-zone information and Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Windows kernel, Microsoft Windows PDF, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Uniscribe, Device Guard, Internet Explorer, Windows Shell, and Microsoft Edge. For more information about the security vulnerabilities resolved, please refer to the Security Update Guide.