Game Troopers has released a Physics Transformer game called “iO the Game” to Windows Store. This UWP game is paid one and is available for both PC and Mobile devices.
iO the game features:
iO is an abstract physics platformer. As a player you control a ball in several puzzling settings where physics will bring you to your goal; reach the exit points as quickly as possible and win yourself a gold medal!
You can influence your speed by growing or shrinking the ball. Use this ability to gain momentum and make your way through the levels.
These are the key features:
- Roll your way out; use your speed and skills to overcome more than 225 puzzling challenges on your way to the exit point.
- Pure gameplay; strip away distraction and get back to the essence of logical thinking and puzzle solving.
- Savvy gravity; overcome physics-based challenges using weight, speed and momentum while shrinking and growing your ball.
- Crafty mechanics; navigate through a universe with elements like physics based objects, portals, contraptions and inverted gravity. Try to master them all.
- Become iO’s top Medalist; race through each level as fast as you can to shave fractions off your time and go for Gold on every level!
Developer: GAME TROOPERS