5 new Microsoft Edge Extension are now available to download from Windows Store. These extensions are:
Enhancer for YouTube™ for Microsoft Edge™
This Extension helps to control volume level nd playback sound. You can also remove ads from the video. The app is highly customizable and easy to use.
- Highly customizable and easy-to-use
- Control volume level and playback speed with the mouse wheel
- Remove ads from videos (automatically or on-demand)
- Whitelist channels to not automatically remove their ads
- Remove annotations (automatically or on-demand)
- Use dark/custom themes
- Automatically play videos in 4K, HD, or any other preferred format
- Disable autoplay
- Disable preloading
- Loop videos (in part or in whole)
- Automatically play videos using a better cinema mode
- Automatically enlarge the video player
- Pin the video player
- And more…
Moderator toolbox for reddit:
These tools are very spartan and sometimes cumbersome to use. The toolbox is a browser extension that adds a ton of much-needed features and functionality to Reddit: for moderators.
- removal reasons
Give as you Live Donation Reminder:
This extension is a way to raise free funds for charity, just by shopping online.
You can support any of the 200,000+ charities in the UK and shop with over 4,000 leading stores – including Amazon, eBay, John Lewis and Booking.com.
The Give as you Live Donation Reminder makes it even easier to raise these free funds – it reminds you about donation opportunities as you browse the web, and you can quickly access all your favorite stores via the Give as you Live icon that’s added to the top of Edge.
Live editor for CSS and LESS – Magic CSS:
This extension is a live preview of CSS/LESS code with an in-page editor. Autocomplete, convert LESS to CSS, beautify, minify, CSS reloader, linter, etc
* Live editor for CSS/LESS code – Preview changes as you write code
* Syntax Highlighting
* Auto-generate CSS selectors with point-and-click
* Autocomplete for CSS selectors, properties and values
* Color picker (supports HEX, RGB, RGBA, HSL and HSLA)
* Convert code from LESS to CSS
* Beautify / Format code
* Minify code
* Highlight DOM elements matching the CSS selectors
* CSS reloader
* Lint CSS code
* Create GitHub Gist & E-mail
This is a dynamic menu plugin that is automatically displayed in your browser when you login to a SharePoint Site. Now you explore and search your sites, libraries, lists, documents, setting options and more with lightning speeds.
- SharePoint Browser Plugin
- SharePoint Navigation Assistant
- Office 365 and SharePoint Online Support
- SharePoint Content Discovery
- SharePoint Breadcrumb Menu
- SharePoint 2016, 2013 and 2010 support
Thanks Necrosoft Core for this tip!!!