9Zen, a popular data locker app today picked up a new update in Windows store bringing it to version 220.127.116.11. The latest update does pack with new features like light theme, gif support etc. Those who are new to this app,they can check out app description below.
Lock all your photos, videos, music & document files! You must have been in situations when you have to pass your phone to your friends and family but do not want them to open your gallery or flick right/left to that next photo. You have always wanted to keep your private and personal files safe and for that 9Zen Universal Locker is the best solution
★ [Exclusive] Fake Pin – Use this to open a fake locker when someone pressures you to open the app!
★ [Exclusive] Flick/Swipe to view next photo the way it does in Photos app.
★ Recover your files even if the app crashes and doesn’t open.
★ Folder Management.
Other features: –
• Simple and beautiful design
• Create unlimited folders and organize your files accordingly
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Recover PIN in case you forget it via mail
• Lock photos and videos from your regular photo gallery or SD-card to the ultra-secure 9Zen Universal Locker
• Unlock any photos and videos in 9Zen Universal Locker to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• Create, Delete, Unlock, Copy & Move multiple folders within your locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• Share your photos and videos easily.
Below is change log for latest update
What’s new in latest update
• Added capability to create notes
• Added gif support
• Fixed issue where files were getting moved to Recycle bin
• Added Light theme option
• Minor bug fixes
The update has been live on store. As the app is UWP, you can have it on your PC too. Navigate to the following link to grab this app.